At Berkeley Oaks, we’ve designed a neighborhood to provide programs and amenities in a warm and welcoming home environment for residents with memory impairments. Berkeley Oaks is the only dedicated memory care community in Williamsburg. Because this is all we do, we understand your commitment to caring for your family member living with dementia. Yet, there are times that you may need to travel, are unavailable for a period of time or, perhaps, want to ease your family member into life in a community. That’s why we designed our short stay program to provide comfort and engagement.
Berkeley Oaks is here for you. Our specially trained team will make sure their health and comfort are taken care of, giving you full peace of mind. During your family member’s stay with us, they will enjoy all the comforts and amenities Berkeley Oaks has to offer:
- Pleasantly furnished private suite
- Personal assistance by 24-hour wellness staff including medication administration, bathing and grooming
- Three chef-prepared meals plus refreshments all day
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Daily signature memory care programs for engagement
Minimum stay is 14 days; maximum stay is 30 days. Some exceptions may apply.
Call 757-280-1271 for more information.