Devoted to Memory Care.
Focused on Successful Aging and Legacy.
Berkeley Oaks is a community devoted to memory care, focusing on the dignity and well-being of residents through signature programs that offer personalized engagement and activity. We believe that those with memory impairments can continue to lead a rich, fulfilling life, and our programs allow everyone here to thrive to the best of their abilities.
Nestled in historic Williamsburg, Virginia, Berkeley Oaks offers tailored services to fulfill the needs of both residents and their family members. We support an engaged, joyful life for those facing memory challenges and build on their legacy.
A variety of services and amenities include:
- Private studio residences
- Three chef-prepared meals, plus three daily snacks
- Specialized social activities and events
- Medication management
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system
- Supervision and assistance with daily living activities
- Housekeeping and linen laundering
- Shared community kitchen
- Shared living spaces including a warm living room with fireplace
Memory care for engaged living. Interested In Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision about the future of those under your care when you have the right information and questions to ask. Download Berkeley Oaks’ A Guide For Finding The Right Memory Care Community by completing the form above or contact us directly at 757-280-1271.